Do you struggle with discouragement or frustration in your homeschool? I think all parents have those times. I would even admit that sometimes homeschooling is just plain hard. That’s exactly why it is so important to bathe your homeschool in prayer. There are things to pray about daily in your homeschooling that will help you keep God at the center.
Homeschooling is a lifestyle that involves so much more than academics. It is about relationships and discipling your kids. It only makes sense then that praying faithfully over your homeschool is even more important than choosing a curriculum, or coming up with the perfect schedule. However, you don’t have to do it in your own strength, or knowledge. Tap into God and the power of prayer. Prayer is vital to all areas of your homeschool so it’s a great idea to start your homeschool morning with prayer!
God cares about your family and your homeschool and invites you to come to Him for wisdom and strength. Prayer is our most valuable resource as homeschooling parents, yet we often neglect this powerful tool. Below you’ll find what to pray as a homeschool mom.
Here are 10 Things To Daily Pray About In Your Homeschooling:
1, That you will prepare your heart each day by spending time with God, and seeking His wisdom
2. That you will point your kids to God and His Word daily
3. That you will focus more on your relationship with your kids than on academic accomplishments
4. That you will be intentional in character training that focuses on the heart
5. That you will win the hearts of your children
6. That you will teach and train with Scripture, rather than just scolding and correcting
7. That you will remember your homeschool goals and priorities, and not be distracted by academics
8. That you will affirm more than you correct
9. That you will apologize when you need to, and make things right
10. That your kids will grow in wisdom
I encourage you to make a commitment to pray daily for your homeschool and let God fill you with His power and wisdom.
If you want to be intentional in your prayers but need some more help, make sure to check out the PRAYING FOR MY HOMESCHOOL PRAYER JOURNAL!
The most important thing you can do for your homeschool is to pray over it and pray over each of your children as well. Included in this journal are 10 specific things to pray about, 10 days of Scripture prayers for your children, and space to journal your own prayers from a list of 20 encouraging Scriptures for the homeschool mom. Grab your copy today for only $6.97 and start each day off right!