Let’s be honest. Homeschooling is hard work, and can be not only discouraging, but also stressful. It can bring feelings of uncertainty and fear, or even failure.
After homeschooling for 31 years, I know the struggles and challenges, and I’d like to encourage you! Will you join me for 14 Days of Homeschool Encouragement and Inspiration?
» this post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. «
For 14 days I will be sharing a variety of posts to help bring you renewed vision and focus for your homeschool. The series will begin as I look back over my 31 years of homeschooling, and share some of the most important things that God taught me. There will be lots of freebies that you won’t want to miss included all through the series! We will begin on May 15, 2017.
Some of the topics I will be covering are
- Things I wish I had known when I started homeschooling
- Secrets to success in your homeschool
- How to prepare your kids for academic success
- What your greatest enemy is as a homeschool mom
- The one thing that will destroy your homeschool
- Tips for Choosing Curriculum
- How to de-stress as a homeschool mom
…..and many other practical posts that are packed full of helpful tips.
Whether you are feeling discouraged right now about your homeschool, or if you’re excited about planning and preparing for the next school year, you will find this series helpful.
Why not sign up now to join us? (SERIES HAS ENDED)
Each day will begin with an email from me with the newest post in the series. It won’t take long to read, but will give you a nice shot in the arm. Oh, did I mention that it’s totally FREE?!
Every day there will be a freebie for you to download and print, so at the end of these 14 days you will have a nice little set of printables & an ebook to keep you encouraged! Take a look at some of what will be included:
This FREE email series is for you if any of the following is true:
- You homeschool
- You are thinking about homeschooling
- You are thinking about QUITTING homeschooling
- You love encouragement
- You are struggling with discouragement in your homeschool
- You are doing great in your homeschool, but love to keep learning
- You love getting tips to help you in your homeschool
To add a little extra opportunity for encouragement, there will be a private Facebook group for all who join the series. In the group we can talk about the posts, you can ask questions, add your own tips and encouragement, etc. Basically, it will just be like a small little support group meeting online. We can get to know each other better, ask questions, and be encouraged.
Join 14 Days of Homeschool Encouragement & Inspiration. (THIS SERIES IS ENDED)
While you’re waiting for the series to begin, here’s one of my most popular posts to encourage you!