These are simple tips, that probably aren’t even new to you. Sometimes it’s just good to hear it again though, and get some motivation to clear the excess STUFF!
By the way, if you haven’t joined us, I’d love to have you get involved in our
30 DAY DECLUTTER CHALLENGE
» this post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. «
Here is a picture from my first day:
7 Tips To Help DeClutter Your Home:
1. If you haven’t used it in the last year, or didn’t even know you had it, get rid of it!
2. Check expiration dates on things in your pantry, lazy susan, and medicine cabinet. Get rid of all the out-of-date products.
3. Get rid of kitchen bowls that are cracked, missing lids, etc.
4. Sort toys, and put all pieces together.
Consider storing some in the garage, and only having one box of toys in the house at a time. This will cut down on lost pieces, clutter, and boredom. Each week, switch the boxes out.
5. Get rid of clothes that no longer fit, or that you haven’t worn in the last year because you don’t feel comfy in them.
6. Establish the “item in-item out” rule. When a new item comes into the home, one should go.
7. Consider selling used curriculum, or giving it to another homeschooler who would appreciate it.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Join our Facebook Challenge group to share your progress and get encouragement as you dive into the 30 Day Declutter Challenge!