Laughter is a great medicine, so today I’m going to share some
profound thoughts to make you
laugh, and hopefully brighten your day.
» this post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. «
GREAT TRUTHS CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1. No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2. When your mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3. If your sister of brother hits you, don’t hit him/her back. They always catch the second person.
4. Never ask your three year-old brother to hold a tomato.
5. You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
6. Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7. Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8. You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9. Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10.The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree.
2. Wrinkles don’t hurt.
3. Families are like fudge – mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4. Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground.
5. Laughing helps. It’s like jogging on the inside.
6. Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD:
1. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2. Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3. When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
4. You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5. It’s frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6. Time may be a great healer, but it’s also a lousy beautician.
7. With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.