Often by the time summer break comes, we are tired and just want to sit back and relax all summer. As far as goals go, relaxing pretty much covers it for us! However, rather than just letting those months fly by aimlessly, why not plan a successful summer with our intentional summer challenge?
Don’t let the kids get bored, and allow sibling squabbles or bad attitudes ruin your summer. Be purposeful about planning for your best summer yet!
» this post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. «
It will take some thought to plan a successful summer, but that’s what this challenge is meant to do!
- Get help as you focus your thoughts on what makes a summer successful for you and your kids.
- It will give you ideas and resources to help you be intentional in six key areas.
- It will encourage you to be intentional with your time.
- It will include printables, journals, and resources to help you plan.
To have a successful and productive summer, it is important to have a routine for your days. Not only will your children function better with a routine to guide their days, but you will also be sure to accomplish your priorities for the summer as you plan intentionally.
Will you join me for an Intentional Summer Challenge?
I’m going to be sharing six things in a daily post for six days, that I believe should be included in your daily routine this summer, to make it a success!
Some of the topics covered in the challenge are:
- The Ultimate Habit For A Summer of Success
- Your War Room – A Secret For A Successful Summer
- The Secret Sauce For Summer Success
Sign up below to be sure you get all the posts in the series. (You will also get 4 weeks of FREE character lessons in one of the daily emails!)