Join me for a 28 day gratitude challenge, and see if you can keep a grateful attitude for the month!
How would you score on this gratitude attitude test?
- I look at life through grateful eyes and regularly express my gratitude to God.
- I don’t often stop to actually express my gratitude to God, even though I know I’ve been greatly blessed.
- I’ve got some work to do in the area of expressing gratitude.
- I’m more of a complainer than a grateful person.
- I tend to focus more on negative things and talk about them to everyone.
This challenge will include:
- A week of reading and writing a Scripture each day that commands us to give thanks, or show gratitude.
- A week of reading and writing “I will” verses — making a commitment to gratitude.
- Two weeks of journaling your prayers of gratitude to God for Who He is, and what He has done for you. (You can use the prayers that are provided, or write your own prayers from the Scriptures given.)
Regardless of where you are on the gratitude scale, I hope that you will join me for this challenge. Gratitude changes our perspective, and makes us aware of all that God has done for us, and is doing for us daily.
Are you willing to take a few minutes each day to express your thanks to Him, as you prepare your heart for Thanksgiving?
Sign up to join, and each week you will receive an email with the daily challenges for the week.
A beautiful journal is available to go along with this challenge for only $5.00 It’s not necessary to purchase it, but I feel it will make the challenge a little bit more personal as you journal your prayers throughout these 28 days.
This downloadable journal will give you Scriptures and prayers to guide you, as you seek to develop a heart of thanksgiving. As an added bonus, the appendix has a set of 12 beautiful prayer cards to print and post in visible places, reminding you to pray throughout the day.