It’s THAT time of year again — the time when homeschool moms are getting tired, and maybe even a little discouraged! Perhaps you’re wondering how you’re going to make it to the end of the year, or if you even want to homeschool again after this year! After homeschooling for 31 years, I know the struggles and challenges, and I’d like to encourage you! Will you join me for 30 Days of Homeschool Encouragement and Inspiration?
Whether you are still loving every minute of your homeschooling or are ready to be done, you could probably use a little inspiration and encouragement, so you will finish the year strong.
Join me April 1st – 30th as 30 bloggers bring you their best homeschooling tips and encouragement! Sign up below and I will send you a daily email with a link to the post for each day of the series.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Homeschool Inspiration For When You Are Weary
- Small Wins That Help Homeschool Moms Finish Strong
- Encouragement For Hard Homeschooling Days With Littles
- When You Want To Quit Homeschooling Do These 5 Things Instead
- Finding Inspiration In The Struggles
- Finding Encouragement Through Prioritizing
- Encouragement From A Homeschooled Daughter
…..and many other practical posts that are packed full of helpful tips that will encourage you and inspire you to keep on!
Whether you are feeling discouraged right now about your homeschool, or if you’re excited about planning and preparing for the next school year, you will find this series helpful.
Each day will begin with an email from me with the newest post in the series. It won’t take long to read but will give you a nice shot in the arm. Oh, did I mention that it’s totally FREE?!
This FREE email series is for you if any of the following is true:
- You homeschool
- You are thinking about homeschooling
- You are thinking about QUITTING homeschooling
- You love encouragement
- You are struggling with discouragement in your homeschool
- You are doing great in your homeschool, but love to keep learning
- You love getting tips to help you in your homeschool
You don’t want to miss any of these great posts, so sign up now!
I am kicking off the series with a HUGE giveaway! One very lucky winner will be blessed with a gift card to Rainbow Resource. You’ll be able to enter using the form that will be in the first post of the series on April 1.