We cannot be the wives we want to be without God’s power and help. Here are seven prayers that every wife should pray, to be the best wife she can be!
1. Lord, help me to submit to my husband in all things as unto You.
- Ephesians 5:22-24
- Titus 2:5
- Colossians 3:18
2. Lord, help to stay committed to our marriage vows with devotion, honor, and sexual purity.
- Matthew 5:8
- Hebrews 13:4
3. Lord, equip my husband with strength and wisdom to lead and manage our family well.
- Joshua 1:7
- I Timothy 3:4
4. Lord, help me to love and respect my husband and work diligently to care for the home you have provided us.
- Ephesians 5:33
- Titus 2:4-5
5. Lord, help me to find peace and contentment as a wife, and be a wife of character, compassion, and wisdom
- Proverbs 31:10-29
6. Lord, help me to develop friendships with Godly women who treasure their families, and desire to have a deeper walk with You.
- Proverbs 27:17
- Hebrews 10:24
7. Lord, help me to wisely use the resources and gifts God has provided for our family, being faithful in the “little” things, and investing my time and energy in things that count for eternity.
- Matthew 6:19-21
- Luke 16:10-13