66% of today’s young people are walking away from church, as well as the values they were taught while growing up. We must recognize the spiritual battle that is raging for their hearts daily, and determine to do all we can to not only give them a solid foundation of faith, but to also purposefully pursue their hearts.
Parents need to recognize that one of the most important things they can do is win their child’s heart!
Included in this book are:
- Things that often lead to rebellion, and what we can do to head it off with our kids
- Why it’s important to win their hearts
- Practical tips on HOW to win their hearts
- How to restore damaged relationships
- Loving and praying for a prodigal child
While we can’t determine the choices our children will choose to make with the teaching and training we give them, we CAN do our part to win their hearts, which gives us influence with them. We can and should do our part faithfully, while also praying and asking God to work in their hearts, and leaving the results with Him.
Here’s a look at the Table of Contents to give you a more in depth view of what is covered:
◊◊ Instant Download Digital Copy ◊◊
Please Note: This is not a physical item