Do you have questions about the Building A Strong Foundation – 5 Pillars of Biblical Parenting course? I’ve had a few emails with questions about the course, and am going to share the questions and answers below.
If you still have questions after reading these, feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How long will the take to do the course assignments?
Each of the units has 3 to 4 videos to watch. The videos are all less than 15 minutes, with some being 5-10 minutes long. I did that purposefully because I know how hard it is as a busy mom to sit for an hour and watch something. While watching each videos, you will take notes and then complete the action steps. This will probably take an average of 20 minutes at the most.
2. How long is the whole course?
The course has 5 units, so I made it a 5 week course, but you can really do it at your own pace. If you want you can focus on applying one unit for a few weeks before moving on to the next one, or you can spend a week on each one.
3. Do I need a printer for going through the course?
Yes, there is a workbook that you will need to download and print for each unit. (Or you can put the file on a flash drive and get it printed at a local print shop.)
4. I’m interested in the course but can’t start it right away. Should I still sign up?
Absolutely! The course can be done at your own pace, and on your own schedule. In the Facebook group we will focus on things based on the intended schedule, but I’d rather you do it on a time frame that works best for you.
5. Do I have to join the Facebook Group to take the course?
No, it is not necessary to join the Facebook group. I offer it for those who are on Facebook and want to be a little bit more accountable, or just want the extra encouragement.
6. How will I get the information for the course, and when?
On the first day of the course you will get an email with your access information, which will take you to where the course is hosted. You will want to keep that link, as each unit will be added to that same page, as we go through the course.
I will send weekly emails just to encourage you, check on you, or let you know when it’s time for the next unit.
7. What is the format of the course?
The course includes 18 videos, as well as a PDF workbook for each of the 5 units.
8. What do I do if I can’t access the course, or have any problems finding the charts, or any other problems?
Simply email me, or tag me in a post in the Facebook group, and I will get back to you ASAP. The course is meant to be inter-active so I welcome your questions or comments both in the Facebook group and by email!
9. How long do I have access to the videos and downloads?
Once you purchase the course, you have lifetime access to everything that is included. (If any updates are made in the future, you will have access to those as well.)
10. I can’t afford to purchase the course right now – can I sign up later?
I hope this answers all your questions, and that you will join me for the course!