Parenting is tough at any stage. Teaching obedience and building godly character can seem too big a task in itself.
Add homemaking and homeschooling to your already full plate and it’s easy to get overwhelmed or even complacent in your parenting journey.
But God doesn’t call us to be complacent. He equips us through His word and by His strength to parent intentionally.
Honestly though, sometimes we need a little reminder of that!
So as the school year is in its final stretch, I thought it would be a great time to come together for a 7 day intentional parenting challenge.
Consider this your purposeful parenting “jump-start”! It will help you remember that parenting with intention is the goal.
And the reward? Oh, there are so many, but winning their hearts and watching them grow in relationship with Jesus is key!
So are you ready Mom? Here’s a peek at what we have planned!
How to Parent Intentionally: the 7 day challenge
Encouragement, practical tips and an application challenge in one of these areas each day:
- The Most Important Goals & Priorities to Have When Parenting Intentionally
- How To Intentionally Parent the Heart
- Why You Need to Have Self-Control While Parenting Intentionally
- Why You Need to be Intentional in Teaching Scripture Memorization Early
- How to Intentionally Give Praise and Encouragement to Your Kids
- How to Intentionally Teach Your Kids to Pray
- How to Intentionally Battle for Your Kids in Prayer